HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a lovely holiday and a great start the new year 🙂 I spent this NYE at home in my jammies… making pizza, drinking champagne and watching A Pitbull NYE on TV LOL! It was awesome.
Hope you all had a fun and safe NYE 🙂
I haven’t posted in a while due to my crazy work schedule and the holiday season. I was super busy!! BUT…I promise to get right back on it. I did create a few NYE looks that I will post at a later date as well as a few product reviews…but for now I will post one of my fave looks from this past week…
I love glowy bronzey makeup all year round 🙂 It doesn’t have to be summer!! I think winter time is perfect for this makeup because it’s so dull and grey out…..but you won’t be!!
This is one of my all time favorite looks all year round. I love warm eye colors and matching them up with dewy, bronzy skin.
Lately, since the weather has been making my skin super dry…I have been using Rosehip seed oil as a moisturizer in the morning and night. In the morning I just mix a few drops into my foundation and apply..at night I will add a few drops into my hands and just press it into my skin. This stuff is AMAZING. It gives my skin SUCH a gorgeous from-within glow. I am going to write a different post specifically reviewing the oil and its benefits.
- La Roche-Posay Ultra fluid lotion SPF 60 here ALWAYS start with a serum or lotion SPF
- Dr Brandt Pores No Pore Face Primer on T-zone here
- Organic cold pressed Rosehip Seed Oil here 1-2 drops mixed into foundation
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation here (A very glowy, luminous foundation…if you have oily skin naturally then I would suggest only wearing this in the evenings)
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer “Custard” FAVORITE here blended with beauty blender here BUT I just recently discovered a dupe here that will get you 5 sponges for the price of 1 original BB!!! Same great quality and highly recommended!!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting powder here
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour palette here
- BH Cosmetics/Carli Bybel Highlight on all high points of face here
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Chocolate to outline brows here
- Mac eyeshadow in “Espresso” to fill in brows here
- Morphe 350 Eyeshadow Palette on eyes (the BEST warm colored palette ever SOLD OUT sorry 😦 here but an alternative is this palette
- House of Lashes “Noir Fairy” lashes here
- Kat Von D tattoo liquid liner in “Trooper” here My FAVE liquid liner, creates a wing effortlessly!!
- Mac Lip liner in “Plum” and lipstick in “Viva Glam 2” and “Honeylove”
- Anastasia Lip gloss in “Undressed” here
Thanks for stopping by xo!